Resellers are qualified organizations that purchase SPE books for resale (including college bookstores). Our new bookstore allows these organizations to place their orders online. The new online bookstore is set up to send emails confirming the order and shipments. Resellers also have the ability to check the status of their order and track the shipment.
If your organization is interested in becoming a reseller, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Email contact address (We suggest a general box rather than a personal box.)
- Contact person and their phone number
- Name of the organization
- Billing address
- Primary shipping address
- Website address of your store
- Copy of a purchase order, letterhead or other documents that establish your organization as a qualified book seller
- Information about your market (who do you sell SPE books to?)
Once we have set up your profile, we will send you your login information and password. This will allow you to access the new online bookstore and begin placing and tracking your orders.
Please note that resellers will be asked to sign an agreement with SPE and that agreement states that you agree not to sell SPE books for more than the list (non-member) rate.